Background

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Craft-n-Camp retreat

This past weekend I had the privilege of attending a well-known retreat named Craft-n-Camp in the Dickson TN area.  For years I have wanted to attend but they have always been full or I have been unavailable.  My downline, Angie Clemons, has been the CTMH representative for the past couple retreats but was unable to attend this go around, so I was blessed to go in her absence.  It was so nice to make some new friends, relax and actually do some scrapbooking :).

The representatives from each company were asked to supply a goody bag treat for all the attendees. My gift given was a previous Workshop on the Go brochure with a promise that if they completed the layout in the brochure they would receive another small gift from me.  I love seeing what everyone can create with the brochures using different papers.  Many times, the layouts take on a whole new look just by changing the paper.  I thought I would share with you what everyone came up with.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.