Background

Monday, July 9, 2012

Footloose Workshop Sign-Up Now!

I can't believe it is only two more days before I leave for our annual Close to My Heart Convention, this year in Dallas, TX!!!  Before I head out, I wanted to get you all the details for this months workshop.

Footloose Workshop
July 27th at 6pm


Come ready to create with all your summer photos ready to make a splash!  Sign up is to the right of this post, through PayPal.  The sign-up deadline is July 16th.  Hope to see you there!!!

P.S. After the workshop will be a sneak preview of the newest Idea Book from convention, along with layouts and creations galore from the upcoming catalog.  You won't want to miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.