Background

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Having fun in Florida for Convention!!!!

This is always one of my favorite times of the year - Convention time!!!! Our big roll out of new products always happens at convention and I is always Hot, Hot, Hot!!!  

And though I love being here for the new product unveil, I truly look forward to catching up with friends and other consultants. It is so good to see some good old friends and make some new ones too.  

One of the other great things about convention is making fun goodies for each other. Here are a few of the goodies some friends made me. 

Here is a pad of paper, pencil, a cute lanyard made from our For Always & Chantilly Fabric, a sweet Mickey pin made from our Black glitter paper and extra ribbon.

Look at the cute pouch made for me by my direct upline, Chris Szczechowski. It was holding a new pair of micro scissors. Whoo - whoo!!!!

Keep checking back as I promise to post more as it happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.