Background

Monday, January 12, 2015

Having fun "This Moment"

The other day I had one of those rare moments where I wasn't called into 5 different directions and I had some play time in my office.  I pulled this months stamp of the month - This Moment and decided to get creative.   Sometimes it is fun to have no plans in mind but just to see what you can do.  Here's a couple of the cards I was able to create.


I cut the frog using our New Artfully Sent pocket card. I hate waste so wanted to create with both the negative and the positive.  For both the eyes in card 1 and the pumping heart in card 2 I used the fun Adhesive Springs (Z1725).  I love how the target/bulls eye worked perfectly for the eyes and heart.
This stamp set is only $5 with your $50 purchase this month only so get yours today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.