Background

Friday, May 22, 2015

Going smaller with Blossom

On the third day of our scrapbook retreat my scrapbook consultant taught to me.... ok, so I guess that isn't exactly how the song goes but hey - I'm running short on sleep so I get crazy. :)

The next workshop we completed was this cute little mini album using the Blossom papers and Compliments  and our new My Creations Mini Mix Album.  





I love this little album as it is the perfect size to put together a quick antd unique gift for any occasion.  I gave each attendee pieces to create either My Family or My Friends themed album.  When you first open the book, before we added our papers to it,  you see just how unique this mini-book is as it has craft and vellum pages along with your standard white daisy pages.    We had a lot of fun creating this fun book.  Hope you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.