Background

Friday, June 3, 2016

Flash Sale Starts Today!!!

Today is the day!  Close to My Heart's flash sale will start at 4pm today!

 During the month of June, we’re offering great deals on bundles of discounted Close To My Heart products every weekend! Check back each Friday during June to find a new set of bundles. There will be lots to choose from at various discount levels and price points, but you’ll need to snatch them up quick, because they’re only available through the following Monday while supplies last!

To get your bundle, go to my website and look under Promotions to see that weekends bundle. Bundles will be posted at 4pm on Friday and will only be available until the following Monday at 4pm or until sold out!  For a peak at all the fun artwork you can create, check out Close to My Hearts Make it from your Heart blog on Friday afternoons after the bundles have been posted.  

These bundles never last long so don't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.