Background

Friday, November 18, 2016

It's Beginning to Look Like Christmas!

It's not even Thanksgiving yet but we all know it takes time to decorate and prepare for Christmas.  Christmas is definitely one of my favorite times of year but with it comes lots of preparation. I love the new Happy, Happy Christmas kit from Close to My Heart to help with the Christmas prep and finish work.  Last weekend I was able to get away and retreat with several of my local ladies.  There was a lot going on but I was pleased that I was able to create some while relaxing and socializing.  One of the things I created was the extra project that you can make with the Happy, Happy Christmas kit.  It's not the best picture and but here is the final result:

Though you can't see it very well in the picture, there is lots of little bling here and there to really make this display tray shine! And it literally took only 10 minutes to put together. The instructions for the Happy, Happy Christmas are probably some of the best instructions I have seen CTMH put together for us.  Everything was well explained and thought through.  You definitely need to check them out.

Remember, this kit gives you one Red Christmas Album, All the instructions, papers and embellishments to create 5 double -pages layouts (that's 10 pages)!  Check out my website to see all the details and pieces that come in the kit and the extra items that have been discounted to give you even more creating with the leftover pieces from the kit.

Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.