Background

Friday, December 2, 2016

A True Workshop your Way WITH Friends!




As many of you know I have recently moved to the beautiful area of Scottsboro AL.  I am excited to say that we purchased the gorgeous Grand Oak Retreat know as the destination for crafters, church groups and homeschool groups to get away, create and relax with friends.  We are excited to be taking on this new venture but I am also thrilled to be continuing my Close to My Heart business there.

HOWEVER, you, my friends and customers are not forgotten. For the last 12 years I have loved creating with you all at workshops, crops, retreats and events. Though I won't be able to continue leading these events in Spring Hill and the surrounding areas, I think I have come up with a great alternative so you can still get together with your friends, keep up on your crafting efforts and have some fun.

How about you and 4 or 5 of your friends set aside one evening or weekend each month to get together at each others home or pool house to just have fun and create scrapbook layouts, cards and maybe some Picture My Life Layouts!?! Each kit will come with everything you need including full-color, step by step instructions. Close to My Hearts newest Workshop your Way workshops are the perfect kits to create in a group with friends.  Setting aside time to see your friends and create is always so worthwhile and fun  but to make it even better, I will throw in several free items for the group leader just for checking in with your friends each month and reminding them to purchase the next months kit to be done together on the date of YOUR choosing.  In the past, as I set up the workshops, the timing didn't always work for you and now you will have the flexibility to work it around you and your friends schedules. If you are interested in being a group leader and learning about all the extra perks for you, please contact me now.

I know December is a crazy month for most people so I am planning the first Workshop kits to be mailed in January. Since Christmas will have just ended, I think that is the perfect time to scrapbook those pictures.  We will be using the City Sidewalk Papers to create these fun layouts:




As a special gift, I will be sending each person these pocket pages shown above FREE!   They can be easily inserted between your layouts as another means of showing off your favorite pictures and happenings during Christmas. 

Not only will you create these layouts, but you will have enough paper and instructions provided to create these cards and PML pages.



Aren't these pages fun!!! I love the sparkle and glitter that is sprinkled through out the embellishments that really make the pieces pop!

Though you will completing these layouts in January, these kits are only available through the end of December or while supplies last. I would highly encourage you to order your kit, using the link to the right, before December 15th!  When you order your kit, please put in the memo line who your group leader is as I will mail all the kits and instructions directly to them.  Also, if you are interested in being a group leader, don't forget to contact me so we can talk about all the added benefits you will receive.  

I look forward to hearing about all the fun you have as you continue to create with friends and hopefully make new friends in the process.  

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.