Background

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

DIY Butterfly Mobile

These last few months (ok maybe a little longer) have been hard for me to find time to create with our recent move. I recently ordered the Original Scrapbox EZ-View desk and finally got it set up and organized with my scrapbooking and card making supplies.  I am determined to make a way to get in there and craft at least once a week, especially with my son graduating in May - I have to finish his scrapbook of his school years. I guess you know what you can expect to see pictures of in the coming months - haha! 

I don't know about you but I seem to get more accomplished when I have a pattern to follow. That's one of the reasons I love Close to My Heart's How to books because they tell me exactly how to cut the papers and lay them out to create a duplicate layout of the one they created but with my own papers. They also give me ideas or remind me of techniques I haven't used for a while in my scrapbooks.  I'm excited to tell you that all the softcover Idea books like the one shown below are now on sale under our Clearance section on my website.
product image

If your creativity goes beyond the page, Close to My Heart has created a video to show you how to create a fun butterfly mobile using products from this month's Pretty in Pink special.


Have fun creating and hopefully I will be joining you soon.  In the meantime, shop on my website during the month of February and with your $35 or higher purchase receive a pre-cut card workshop from me created by fellow consultant Lisa Stenz.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.