Background

Monday, February 11, 2019

Creating some Happy Hearts with cards

A couple days ago I showed you the layouts that I created with the Happy Hearts paper and stamp collection.  Today I want to show you the cards that I created.  Last November I gave my retreat girls a challenge to mail five cards a month to bring a smile to peoples faces. I love how many of them have risen to the challenge. The cards are beautiful and I KNOW many smiles have come from their cards.

I decided to change things up a bit for myself for February. Instead of sending them to different people this month, I plan to hide several of these cards in my husbands bags,  drawers and maybe even his car for him to find throughout the month.  As I watch my daughter with her boyfriend leave little notes for each other, I wondered why I don't do that anymore. We did it all the time when we were dating 22 years ago but I think it would be fun and spark joy and smiles for him to receive some when he least expects it.  What do you think?  Maybe you should try this too and let me know how he responds 😍.



These cards only took a small fraction of my leftover papers from the kit after completing the layouts I showed you last week.  I love that Close to My Heart gives us so many goodies that allow us to do so much with them.  Talk about a dollar stretched!

As a reminder, the Happy Heart kits are only available during February or while supplies last and when you get the kit with the stamp set, you SAVE 25%.  Get yours today!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.