Background

Thursday, July 1, 2021

Is that White Pines I see?

I don't know about you but for me Christmas always seems so far away until it isn't and then I am  scrambling to get it all done. I am excited to announce that CTMH had decided to give us a hand this year in getting ahead of the Christmas craziness by bringing back one of my favorite Christmas paper sets in July. White Pines papers are back and have been updated to coordinate perfectly with our currecnt CTMH colors and now includeds a fun and unique sticker sheet that coordinates with the Paper Pack too.


 To help us get prepared for the coming Christmas season, they are offering two different workshops - one scrapbooking 

 


and one card-making.


If you had the chance to play with these papers in the past, you know just how beautiful they are.  They also brought back the coordinating stamp sets so no need to buy those a 2nd time if you already have them. 

If you've never played with this paper before and you want all the things, CTMH has created a special bundle just for you:



Keep an eye out on my Facebook page - Scrappin with Heather Hicks over the month as I show you some things I created in the past with the White Pine's Papers and make sure to grab yours while you can. This special is only available from July 1 - August 31 OR until supplies last.  

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.