Background

Saturday, December 11, 2021

Remember Today Workshop - 13 Double Page Layouts!!!!

 I love taking a project and making it mine. I also love taking a single page layout and transforming it into a double page layout and getting double the space for my pictures and stories.  

Close to My Heart recently released their annual calendar special - Remember Today and it has so much goodness in it. 

Base pages, Die Cuts, Stickers, 


Calendar,


 and Coordinating Stamp Set (this is a fabulous stamp set to use not just for your calendar but also for embellishments in all your layouts).

 
Here is a video that shows all the pieces in more detail:
 
 
 
Now, What if I told you that you could create 13 double-page layouts out of this kit PLUS have a calendar to use for another project later on only by adding more cardstock and a few other supplies?  

I love how this comes together and gives us so many layouts to use for all kinds of pictures, themes and memories.



Join me January 6th at 6:30pm on my ScrappinwithHeatherHicks Facebook page to create these fun layout and 10 more that can be used in your everyday scrapbooks. Then through the remainder of 2022 I will show you how to make a themed calendar to be used as a gift or memory keepsake or create 1-page layouts from your scraps from our monthly workshops that can be used for your calendar pages. You choose what will work best for you. 

What you will need for our 13 Double-Page Workshop
Additional Supplies Used:
Order your supplies today and then e-mail me at HeatherHicksCTMH@gmail.com and tell me that you have placed your order for your supplies and you need the cutting files for the workshop. Looking forward to creating with you on January 6th!
 
Happy Scrappin'!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.