Background

Saturday, March 30, 2019

Celebrating HOME


I love this new Home Decor kit that Close to My Heart has released using the So Much Happy Paper and Chipboard Monogram letters. The bright colors are so bright and cheerful - a great way to welcome in Spring.

With the Home Chipboard Monogram workshop, you can create a papercrafting project that is sure to add a cozy touch to any room! This workshop uses chipboard monogram letters and easy-to-cut shapes from the Cricut Design Space™ project file created just for this workshop.  In order to cut from the project file, you must own the Artistry collection and have a Cricut® machine that is compatible with Design Space. The workshop instructions can be downloaded from your my website.  Don't own a cricut machine that is compatible with Design Space?  That's o.k. - for a small fee I will cut the pieces for you and mail them directly to you.  Contact me today for all the details. 

MAKE IT YOUR OWN!

I love the design and the style of the Monogram kit but my house colors don't quite match.  So, I made it my own!  I purchased the Monogram letters and the "Feels Like Home" paper pack and complements and was able to create these letters that fit my home.


Order the Home Chipboard Monogram Kit or the individual letters and your favorite kit to spruce up your home and welcome in spring the Close to My Heart way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.