Background

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

All Through the House Workshop

It is hard to believe that Christmas is right around the corner. I love the lights, the tree, the giving of presents and of course, the food (I'm Italian what else do you expect :) ). Last week I taught my Christmas workshop using our new Mistletoe papers. I always try and make this layout so that I can display as many pictures on the layout as possible. At Christmas I always take twice as many pictures than any other event, and I always take a lot of pictures :). Let's just say thank goodness for digital cameras! :) This year I created a tri-fold layout using our new 12" flip flaps. The layout can hold over 20 pictures! What do you think? Lots of room for pictures, huh! Sorry the picture is turned sideways. In Picture Manager the layout is correctly positioned but somehow it isn't transferring like I need it to here. So, have fun, tilt your head and take a look. Then laugh at yourself because you know your kids will be laughing at you. :)
Also, I thought I would share a card with you that I had to make. My father works at a car dealership and called me last week asking me to put together 200 cards for him in 4 days!!! Well there was definitely an assembly line process going on here at my house. I used the new That's Amore December Stamp of the Month as the ornament, the Flyin' High Stamp Set for the car and the St. Nick Stamp Set for the Merry Christmas wording. Definitely not the stamp sets you would expect for a Christmas card but I think it worked. Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Your card looks great! WOW!!! 200! I can't imagine making 200 in 4 days.

    Love your layouts too. :) Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.