Background

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!!!

I hope you all had a wonderful and warm Valentines Day! Today is not just Valentines day here at the Hicks house, but it is Ms. Tinker Bell's Birthday too! Mike always takes the day off from work on the kids birthday so they can have a special birthday date. Well, unfortunately, today went a little differently then planned. Ms. Tinkerbell woke up just fine but as we got around for her special day, she started going down hill fast. Needless to say, 5 hours later, Mike was at work and I was sitting in the Dr.'s office with 2 sick little girls. To make matters worse, the birthday girl left a little present all over the floor and wall for the nurses. How sweet - well, not really! So, instead of me sharing all the wonderful pictures of today's happenings, I thought I would share with you some of the layouts that were create on our Petticoat Junction trip.

As per tradition, each attendee brought two patterned pages, one coordinating cardstock page and 2 coordinating neutral pages hidden in a bag. We traded packets and had the weekend to create a layout with what we received. This is challenge is always so fun as I love watching every ones creativity flow. I will admit, this is definitely a challenge at times, but everyone rose to the challenge and did great. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.