Background

Monday, March 28, 2011

March in with Mayberry


I am so ready for Spring. We had a few beautiful days here in TN where the sun was shining, the birds were singing and my kids were outside having a blast in the warmth. Then the temperature changed and I think we hit winter again. What happened to my beautiful weather? This month in my workshop we created some fun layouts to help celebrate the change in the season (to spring that is) but the weather has been so crazy that I haven't been able to celebrate spring like I wanted so... my second layout doesn't have any pictures on it yet but it will soon :) Hope you enjoy!


Here's Close to My Heart's Mayberry Workshop on the Go. You can get this kit anytime between now and June. It also comes with a card workshop to create 6 cards and a stamp set. You can see the entire set on my website at http://www.heatherhicks.myctmh.com/.


This layout was inspired by another CTMH consultant and tweeked a little. This is the one that I am anxious to add photos too once the sun does shine a bit. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.