Background

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Retreating with Laughing Lola

Having such a great time scrapbooking this weekend with a bunch of fabulous ladies.   Each year I try to use a paper pack to be the theme of the weekend.  This year it was Laughing Lola.  I absolutely love this paper. The purples, the blues, the swirls- Augh, how could you not love this paper.!!!!
So using Laughing Lola as my main paper pack, I created this layout to teach here at the retreat and to commemorate the weekend.   

I also used paper from the Scholastic paper pack and used or new Artbooking Cricut cartridge.  I love being able to use multiple paper packs in a layout and to use multiple Cricut catridges in a layout too!
Watch this video here that Close to My Heart created to help you learn to create amazing art work by using all of our amazing Cricut cartriges. 

To get your any of the Cricut Catridges shown or the beautiful Laughing Lola paper pack go to my website now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.