Background

Saturday, May 2, 2015

She Art It!

In honor of my challenge for this weekend to use your scraps and old supplies, I wanted to show you what my retreat girls created.  This weekend we have packed up and are at the beautiful Grand Oak Retreat in Scottsboro AL to scrap the weekend away.  Each day I have a workshop for the girls to complete and our first night we made something called SHE ART.  We use 6x6 canvas from CTMH and all my old scraps and embellishments.  The object is to create a small layout that speaks about you (or if creating for a friend, would talk about them). Here is what we created:













 Aren't these fun!  The hardest part for some was drawing the person but I think they did great!  As Mother's Day approaches why don't you create one for your mom to tell her what you think about her! Don't forget to load it to my facebook page to show it off and be entered into the drawing that closes tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.