Background

Sunday, August 23, 2015

From Zoe with Thanks!

I hope you have had a wonderful weekend, time with family and hopefully a little crafting too! I have been extremely busy here playing :-)  It is always so much fun to get to play with new papers, stamps and accessories, don't you agree ?!?! :-) Those attending my Bingo event this coming weekend will get to see and play with many of these items - it's going to be so much fun!

I have also been playing with our Zoe papers, supplies and our newest Cricut Cartridge - Artistry that were released this month and wanted to show you just how fun they both are.


I love the new Coral Shimmer trim that I used to fill the heart with. Actually,  I have always loved our shimmer trim but I am excited to be getting two new colors.   What have you been "playing" with?

I wish you lots of creative time and fun this coming week.

Happy Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.