Background

Friday, September 18, 2020

Creativity in Motion Blog Hop



Welcome to our National Stamping Month,  Creativity in Motion Blog Hop!   If you have come here from Kristine's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog:  http://ifyoublingit.blogspot.com/p/stamp-of-month-blog-hop-list.html.



This month we have <number, over or approximately...> Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

 

Here I used our new paper, Lovely,  from our brand new annual core catalog and our new Stitched Fancy Brackets to frame my dragonfly.  I love the movement the dragonfly gives with the Animation Sheets. 



On this card, I used the faux braiding technique to create the card and our Lovely papers.  The paper is so beautiful I didn't think I needed to add anything to the front other than a little ribbon. I also wanted to keep it simple outside because the inside has a lot of fun going on. 



Here I used Close to My Hear's Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to cut the frame in our Gold Glitter paper and then stamped the butterfly in Evergreen behind the Animation sheet. 





The Creativity in Motion set is so fun to play with and adds so much life to your cards!  Close to My Heart has a bundle set on sale during the month of September or purchase individual items of your choosing.  


 

Now "Hop" on over to Cat's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! Remember, the Creativity in Motion Special is only available until last day of the month!  Order yours now before it is too late!


 Happy Scrappin' 


8 comments:

  1. Fun ways to use these exclusive products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the animated section inside the card - great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW great cards!! I love that braiding technique too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are lovely Heather. I really like how you made the dragonfly move with the mechanism under the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are very nice cards and the one with the animation going on inside was such a unique card design. I love the papers you used. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two lovely cards Heather. I especially like the first one with the modified flower slider.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.