Background

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pictures from Washington DC


Last Thursday I had my teams unit meeting where I shared with my team some of the wonderful things coming from Close to My Heart in the near future. During the next few posts, I thought I would share some of the fun details with you. So...

Upon arrival to DC I was barely able to check into my hotel room at the Gaylord National Harbor hotel in order to go on a wonderful Photo Safari throughout the sites of DC. We met up at 8pm with Mr. David. Here is giving us the low down on how to use our cameras in dark settings. The class was started shortly before it got dark outside that way we could still see the settings on our cameras :). Smart thinking. Pretty soon we started our tour and were abl
e to practice taking pictures in the dark at some of the best places in DC.







What is cool about these last two pictures is that these were the last stops that we made on our tour. These pictures were taken around midnight. It was so neat to see how the pictures look like they were taken during the day time. I'm sure you all already knew how to do this but it was new to me and so cool. Yes, I know - it's the little things :).

The next morning was our Leadership day. This convention day is available for all Managers and above. Here is a picture of the Scattered Hearts team that was able to attend on Leadership Day.

Close to My Heart never does anything half hearted. Their presence was definately known and celebrated!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.