Background

Friday, July 16, 2010

Scrap Happy

I have been wanting to post pictures and all the happenings of last week in Washington DC at our annual Close to My Heart convention. Hopefully I can soon but in the mean time I wanted to share a layout I created today.

I created this layout for an upcoming Scrapbook extravaganza called Scrap Happy. You can find the basic information for the event here to the right on my side bar. This is a fun event where several different scrapbooking and stamp vendors come together to give you a chance to see whats new in the industry, take classes to learn new techniques and crop the day away. My layout will be giving a taste of Close to My Heart using over 7 of products to create this one layout. Here is another picture showing how the layout is interactive.


Come join me at the Scrap Happy in Nashville on September 11th. I would love to see some happy, familiar faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.