Background

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Card/Recipe Box

Well I told you last week was crazy. I had originally scheduled my hostess club for Monday night but my order did not come in on time. I hated to cancel getting together as this is one of my favorite events each month. We make new and different things each month, we share our lives together and usually laugh until we cry. It's a blast and I was so sad to have to cancel this month. We were planning on making some card/recipe boxes so I thought I would share the instructions here so you could enjoy them too!

Here are a few pictures of some boxes that other consultants have created to give you some ideas to get started.



Creating the boxes is super simple and only takes about 2 pieces of B&T (patterned) paper and embellishments. This is a great way to use up some left over papers and create a fabulous teachers gift or Christmas gift. Here is a template on cutting your paper to fit our new card boxes. http://cms.closetomyheart.com/~/media/72BF8C9D8C714BB0B6BEE3EFB498F1BE.ashx

Use these instructions and post what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.