Background

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Yes, I'm still here!

It seems like forever since my last post, and I guess after looking at my last post it really has been forever! Life has been so crazy here lately! As I stated a few posts back, we are back in school, started school at our one-day a week homeschool co-op, Artsy Fartsy is taking classes at Learning RX and my scrapbooking life is busy and fun! Been a busy past couple of weeks and looking to get a bit crazier before it lets up. Hey, but how dull would life be if I didn't live it to the fullest, right!

Last night was my monthly workshop, and true to form with the craziness of life, my order finally arrived Tuesday night. As I went to unpack everything and get ready for my workshop I realized that I made a mistake in my order and instead of ordering the # of paper packs I needed, I ordered the matching Stickease instead! Unbelievable! Well, God is good and it was like watching him with the loaves and fishes, my paper multiplied miraculously! Only one person wasn't able to create the layouts EXACTLY like the rest of us because she was only using the papers I had left over from the 1/2 pack of paper I used for my 4 layouts and 2 cards. How would there be enough paper left over for her to create her 2 double page layouts (4 pages)? Only God knows and only God could do it - and praise Him - he did!!!

Here are the layouts we created at the workshop. This first one was my own creation from our new Magic book. In the 2nd picture you can see how I was able to hide my journaling in a creative way, which I absolutely love! I hope you like it too!

This second layout was from our Workshop on the Go. Close to My Heart creates a full double page layout and 6 cards and puts all the colored instructions into a full color brochure for each of our paper kits. I love creating these kits and always have plenty left over to create my own layout when I'm through.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.