Background

Thursday, April 14, 2011

All Day Crop Coming Soon at a New Location!

Join me on May 14th at the Winchester Community Center at 563 Maury Hill St. (downstairs) in Spring Hill TN. This is a new location for us but is only a mile away from the hotel we normally use and will hopefully give us a little more room to set up our tables for a fun-filled day of scrapbooking and fun. We will meet from 9am to 9pm . The cost for the workshop is only $25 and includes lunch and dinner. Please just bring a small snack to share. You must RSVP and pay by April 30th to guarantee yourself a spot. You can do both through Paypal to my e-mail at HeatherHicks@MyCTMH.com. These crops are so much fun and help us get our scrapbooks and card making caught up with a lot of laughter on the side. I hope you can join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.