Background

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Last Chance for May specials!

I hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day. We went camping with several families from our Cheers group at church and ate Smores to our hearts content! YUM!!! If smores are a little sweet for you try this: try adding peanut butter to the cracker before the chocolate and marshmallow. My husband who is not a big fan of smores at two this way and loved them! They cut the sweetness down a bit and if you add natural peanut butter you might even play the healthy card J Maybe!

I wanted to post a couple quick reminders:

1. Today is the last day for our You and Me Paper Pack special. This paper pack is super cute and well worth the money. In the kit you get all the papers needed to create 2 double page layouts, a cute stamp set which includes a stitch stamp to make your layout look like you added real stitching to it, large chocolate ribbon, brown opaques and fabulous resist dimensional elements where you add color to the chipboard and a design resists the color and stand outs. Super cute!!!





Here is a layout I created with the "boy" themed paper: It came together rather quickly and is super cute (if you ask me J). As a reminder, this kit can be purchased outright for $39.95 or with a $50 order is only $15!


2. Today is also the last day to sign up to be a Close to My Heart Consultant for HALF PRICE!!!

You can't ask for a better deal than that!!! You get to choose any 3 bundle packages that you like out of the Consultant kit bundles to customize your kit to work for you! In addition to this amazing deal – you also receive the You and Me kit FREE!!! Don't delay – go to my website at http://www.heatherhick.myctmh.com/ and select Opportunities and join the Close to My Heart family today – you won't regret it!


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.