Background

Monday, June 20, 2011

Plan now to Get a Way in November

OK ladies - get your calendars out and plan now to join me as we take a weekend scrapbooking trip to Grand Oaks Retreat in Scottsboro, AL. For the last year, I have run into several people who have pulled me aside and told me I just had to try this place. Now this place is normally booked for a year out but we were blessed enough to get in for a rare opening in November. Though this isn't the usual time for our annual getaway, we will take it an be happy! However, please be aware this trip will replace our normal January trip and will be our only getaway for the next year or so.

Get a sneak peak into the retreat house through this video.



If you still have questions or want to see more, check out their website at www.grandoakretreat.com.

The nitty-gritty details:
When: November 18-20th
Cost: $225
Includes: All meals from when we arrive to when we leave, plus 2 workshops
Other options: Their is a massage therapist available for half an hour and full hour massages. E-mail me at HeatherHicksCTMH@gmail.com to reserve your spot.
Deposit: A non-refundable $50 deposit must be made by June 30th to reserve your spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.