Background

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Studio J: Focus on the Photos

I hope you have been enjoying the Studio J videos I have been posting. These videos are a great little tutorial to help walk you through Studio J and all it's benefits. Here is the next video in the How to series. This one focuses on making your beautiful photos the highlight of your layout.





Studio J is Free for All in June!

To help celebrate Studio J and to encourage everyone who hasn't tried it out yet, Close to My Heart is giving everyone a free Studio J jpg during the month of June. All you have to do is log in or create a new account to Studio J here and create a double page layout using Studio J. When you go to checkout, you will have a Free Studio J jpg credit into your account.


I would love to see your studio J layouts. In fact, I have a special gift for the first person who send me a copy of their free JPEG. Send me a copy of your JPG at www.HeatherHicks@MyCTMH.com or upload it to my facebook profile for all to see. Looking forward to seeing all that you have created!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.