Background

Saturday, September 10, 2011

I just have to shout!

My family and I went to see a pre-screening of the new movie - Dolphin Tale today.  I can not say enough about this wonderful, inspiring and heart-warming movie.  Our whole family thoroughly enjoyed it and will definitely go back to see it again.  Ashley Judd, Harry Connick Jr and Morgan Freeman do an amazing job in this moving.  A movie that didn't have one swear word, no romantical crap or innuendos and brought happy tears to all of our eyes!

If you haven't already seen the trailor, watch below and then take your family out beginning September 23rd for a fun family night that the whole family will enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.