Background

Thursday, September 1, 2011

A Blessed Weekend



Last weekend was such a special weekend for me. It started with my sweet husband's birthday on Saturday. We have a tradition to always have a muffin and a lit candle to wake up the birthday boy or girl. Princess was not about to let this tradition go by for her daddy! However, in true form to Princess, she didn't just want to have one candle - she wanted to light up the house. She "borrowed" our left over cake from my workshop the night before and lit the thing on fire - one candle for every year of course!Happy Birthday sweetheart!!!

On Sunday, Bruiser requested to be baptized. He had been asking for a while but we wanted to make sure he was ready. He was so excited! All week long, He and Tinkerbell did the count down until he was "bathtized" (per Tinkerbell:)). Mike was blessed to be able to be the one to baptize him and I was so proud and happy for both of them. Thanks to Meishach Moore for capturing this perfect picture as my hands were shaking with joy too much to get anything clearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.