Background

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Super Easy Valentine Wreath

Most of you know that I teach an arts and crafts class at the homeschool coop that my children attend.  I love to scrapbook and make cards but "crafts" are a little scary to me.  I have tried very hard to not use my scrapbooking as a crutch in the class but this weeks craft was perfect for me.  It was super easy and could definitely be spiced up a bit but when you are working with 3rd - 6th graders for an hour each, simple and easy is best.



I was able to use up a lot of my scrap paper that I usually have set aside for cards.  Paper was cut into 1" x 11" strips, folded in half and the open ends folded down onto each other.  We glued the hearts together and added some ribbon to hang the wreath.  Again, I said super simple but a perfect project for kids.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.