Background

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge free in March!!!


Wow!!! What an awesome special this month!  Join Close to My Heart as a consultant in March and receive a FREE Cricut Art Philosophy Collection!!!  This cartridge is the best I have ever used!  It is so versatile making images that coordinate with many of our new stamped images, makes cards, gift boxes and even has an entire alphabet included too!!! 

The Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge comes with:
  • Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
  • 3 Coordinating My Acrylix Stamp Sets
  • 3 Dimensional Elements shapes
This kit sells can be purchased outright for $99 but has an actual retail value of $124!!!!

Watch this video to see just how amazing this collection is!



So.... What are you waiting for?  Join my team now.  Go to www.closetomyheart.com/heatherhicks and select Your Opportunities.  Hope to see you on my team soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.