Background

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Convention Studio J layout #1

In just a few weeks I will be traveling to Dallas, TX for our annual Close to My Heart convention. I am super excited to see all the new products to be unveiled and all the creativity that flows so freely from all the consultants.

In preparation for convention, the corporate office gave us 5 Studio J layouts to create to practice and use some of the more complex techniques with the software. Now, I will tell you that I love to scrapbook and though I love Studio J and its simplicity, traditional scrapbooking is my way of scrapbooking. HOWEVER, I have to say that after creating the 5 layouts I couldn't stop! Once I was shown these techniques the juices started flowing and helped me see Studio J as a totally new tool all over again. If you like my layouts that I will show you over the next couple weeks, and would like to learn how to do them yourself, e-mail me at HeatherHicksCTMH@gmail.com. I am hoping to put together a Studio J class FREE of charge once I return from convention. Would love to show you all I have learned!
Here is the first of five layouts:

2 comments:

  1. Your kids are getting so big and they are beautiful! I love your Studio J Layouts! Awesome work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! She is almost as tall as me and is only 10!!! Time sure is flying by. Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.