Background

Friday, June 29, 2012

Crusin' with the family

Last Friday night was my monthly workshop where we created with the Cruisin' papers from Close to My Heart.  I thought I would show you what we did.


Above is my layout from the Workshop on the Go guide.  I love  how it turned out!  The angles add so much to your pictures!


Here was the other layout we created.  The cruisin' paper is great for scrapbooking your travels, new vehicle or just a manly page to play around with it. One the layout shown above, there wasn't much room for journaling so I took the OHIO piece and made it a fold with hidden journaling inside.  Easy Peasy. If you like these papers and want to re-create these layouts on your own, simply visit my website and order your the Crusin' Workshop on the Go kit.  Have fun!

Next month we will be using our Footloose papers!  Keep your eyes out for the details.  Would love to have you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.