Background

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

November Retreat - already sold out!!!



I can't believe it!  Our November 14-17th retreat at the fabulous Grand Oak Retreat house in Scottsboro, AL has all the seats completely filled!!!I opened up the event on Saturday at my All Day Crop and by Monday, all 20 spots have been filled.  This just tells you how wonderful this place is!

However, If you were hoping to join us this year for our annual retreat, e-mail me and I will add you to the Scrappers On-Call list.  If someone should happen to have to back out, I will give you a call.  First e-mail, first call.  :) 

In the mean time, I am also e-mailing Mrs. Cindy to see if she has any last minute openings that we can jump on.  If you are willing to go at another time, let me know and I will add you to that list too!  Would love to be able to go to the retreat house a couple times a year!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.