Background

Saturday, February 2, 2013

New Book, New Products!!!



Our new Spring/Summer 2013 idea book was just released yesterday and as is brimming with beautiful new papers, stamps and accent pieces!!!  You are going to absolutely love it!  I love it for all the new products but also because my daughter is featured in the book in two different places - on page 51 and on page 140.  Can't tell I'm a proud mama can you?!?

Close to My Heart put together this short video to showcase one of their new products  - the My Creations Muslim Drawstring bags - 3 for only $3.95.  These bags lend itself to so many possibilities  - you are going to love them!  Watch below to see what you can do with them.


 

Aren't they great!  Head to my website and order yourself some now for quick Valentines Day gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.