Background

Friday, March 29, 2013

Two Weeks, Two Complete Albums!!!!

cancun_-_6
Yep, can you believe it!?!  Going to the Album Retreat a couple weeks back, we created an entire album in only 3 days!  It was an amazing experience and I can’t wait to share with you all that we created but I am still waiting for some of my pictures for the layouts to come in so I will post those layouts as soon as I can. 
However, can you believe then in  two evenings, less then 6 hours I had my album completely finished from our trip to Cancun!?!  I decided the best way for me to remember everything and be able to get it all down in my album was for me to scrapbook it quickly which meant digitally – using Studio J.  Now for those of you who are a true, traditional scrapbooker – let me tell you – so am  I!  I love using the papers, ribbons, stamps, cutters and whooo don’t forget the bling – love the bling!!!!  But, sometimes I want to get an event done before the time passes and I forget many of  the special memories or funny little tidbits that made us laugh.  With kids, homeschooling, church and lots of other events, my life is usually in high speed so it’s hard for me to scrapbook events during the same month, or sometimes same year, as they happened.  I’m sure that never happens to you – LOL! 
So – here is a peak into out trip to Cancun:

cancun_-_2

cancun_-_5
cancun_-_3cancun_-_4
cancun_-_9
Beautiful wasn’t it.  I honestly have to brag on Studio J with these layouts. Last year Close to My Heart came out with Express Collections in Studio J.  These collections are theme related and make scrapbooking as easy as it can get.  It is pretty much a drag and drop option to scrapbooking where the layouts are completely created for you and you drop your pictures in, add your journaling and Viola – you are done.  You can add additional embellishments, journaling blocks, change titles, colors, and more if you want but you don’t feel like you have to because the layouts are completely gorgeous already.  You can pick one layout from the express collections or use the whole album.  I created my layouts from a few different albums, whatever I needed to get the look I wanted.
If you like the idea of digital scrapbooking but you want to make it completely yours, without the layout completely created for you already, Studio J still has their original line, with more and more papers and layouts added throughout the year.  These layouts give you maximum flexibility letting you choose what papers, layouts, colors, embellishments, font, etc. – everything to create your own layout but completely from your computer.  AND no matter what option you choose, the double-page layouts are only $6.95!!!  Now – that definitely can’t be beat!  Check out Studio J  for yourself.  Happy Creating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.