Background

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Dream Pop, Pop Pop!

Lately I have been asked a lot what types of projects I have been working on and although I would love to show you pages upon pages of completed layouts for my scrapbooks, unfortunately my books haven't been what I have been completing. I have however been helping a friend with her scrapbooks before she has to move and in the last 2 months we have finished 8 albums!  WOW!!!  Now, if I could only do that with my own pictures :).

I did, however, take a small group of amazing ladies on a scrapbook retreat at the beginning of May where we completed this layout built upon the theme of our weekend.  We used our National Scrapbooking Months Dream Pop papers, Pink Glitter Gems, Color-Ready Trinkets Wooden Shapes and the May Stamp of the Month - Pinwheel.



Aren't the papers beautiful!  I love how the texture on the silver and orange papers on the left page just seem to grab you.  It makes me dream in pop - dream pop! :)

We also covered these cute little containers. These containers are great for gift giving, home decor, stashing little trinkets and so much more. I have a few friends who are going through a difficult time right now so I plan on printing out some encouraging Bible verses and putting them in the container to give to them.  Each day as they can pull out a new Bible verse and be encouraged and blessed.  What would you do with yours?



To get your dream pop paper and Pinwheel stamp set before they are gone - head on over to my website and shop now.  Also, remember, sign up for the I Am Blessed Album Retreat by May
31st and receive your Dream Pop Paper FREE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.