Background

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Lollydoodle

I had fun at our workshop last week creating with Close to My Heart's Lollydoodle papers. Before the workshop though, I had a card to make for a friend and I wanted to include a gift card. I had fun creating with the  LollyDoodle papers and the Cricut Artiste Cartridge

Here is the cutout using the Artiste Cartridge and Cotton Candy Cardstock.



 Inside:  White cardstock trimmed out with washy tape for me to write a note.


Owl's are all the rage right now and though I wasn't sure what I thought of them at first, the cute faces sure have won me over.  My daughters are crazy for owls.  For the stamping I used the B1450 Owls stamp set




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.