Background

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Lollydoodle part 2 and Timberline


I meant to upload these pictures of our Lollydoodle workshop earlier but....  well, you know, life!  Life is good, just busy.  Here are the layouts we created during our Lollydoodle workshop a few weeks back.  These are such fun papers!

The Workshop on the Go:
2nd Layout created using the leftovers from the WOTG:

That same day but later in the afternoon we held our Timberline workshop.  I absolutely loved both workshops in the WOTG so those were the layouts we created. 



  

This paper is awesome for those masculine layouts or outdoor fun.  Both these layouts were used to scrapbook our adventures last summer at Camp BaYouCa in NY.  It is a camp that I attended every year growing up - I was so excited to be able to take my family back there for them to enjoy it.  They haven't stopped begging to go back since we left.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.