Background

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Heading Out On An Artistic Adventure

Last week I was excited to be in California for our annual convention.   I knew BIG things were coming and I love being at convention each year and getting first hand knowledge as it is unveiled. These big things make me so excited to be part of Close to My Heart.

Each year at convention we have a tradition that we bring gifts for our roommates.  This year I decided to go outside my box and do something completely different for me.  I made these lipstick holders using our textiles and embellished them with our Base and Bling items. I have an embroidery machine but always seem to have trouble with it.  I was excited to get it to obey for this project. 


All of these little embellishments were super easy to create and I was able to customize them to each person - love that!

Click here for the tutorial I found on how to create the lipstick pouch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.