Background

Sunday, July 27, 2014

I've Got to Brag on My Husband!

You know how you have these items on your to-do list that you REALLY want to tackle but they seem enormous and you just aren't sure if you have the know how or creativity to do it?!?  Well, my downstairs entry wall was that thing for me.  I had on my to-do list to decorate the entry wall (pretty much for the last 6 years) by the end of the summer. I knew I wanted it to be a wall of photos but not a grandma wall, if you know what I mean. I had all the picture frames and most of the pictures (even though I wasn't sure which would go where).  Yesterday morning, my husband's first day back from being out of town, we are sitting on the couch facing the wall and I nonchalantly say how I don't know how I will ever tackle it.  I want it to be nice but not sure how to pull it together.   We talk some more and somehow I start pulling my frames out and setting it out on the floor like I think I want it.  We talk, I rearrange, we talk some more.  I finally get it like I think I want it and then he went to work hanging the frames on the wall.  It may not be the most professional wall but I love it and am so glad it is off my to-do list.  Woo-ooh!!!!  Thank you, sweetheart!


Another reason I love my Cricut: I was able to cut out the words using my Cricut and the CTMH Artbooking Cartridge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.