Background

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

I was in a Flash Mob!!

I am so embarrassed that I have not blogged more recently.  Our newest idea book is here and absolutely amazing!!! You are going to love it.  I have been dying to scrap and show everything off but we have had a whirlwind summer ending with a quick trip to NY to visit family last week.  Needless to say I am more behind then ever.  However, I didn't want you all to think I had forgotten about you.

I had told several of you I was going to participate in a flash mob when I went to convention and yes I did!  It was a blast and I am so glad I did it.  Here is the video for you to see.  This is a video from another consultant so I can't point out exactly where I am but my good friend Barb Carrico is the one you see when the camera goes all the way to the left each time.  Fun, fun!!!

I hope it makes you HAPPY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.