Background

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Spend $75 and get $50 FREE!!!!

Yep, you read that right!

Close to My Heart has an amazing special right now for you!  This special truly is for you whether you are the crafter, the hoarder (just admit it - we all have a little of this in us somewhere :), the "I've got years to catch- up"( yep, me too!) person, the person who has to have it all NOW (Me again!)  and the "I want to stay at home and pay my bills" person (oh yeah!).  

This is in fact the best special I have seen since I signed up with CTMH 11 years ago!!!  Baby, You are Worth it!

Yes,  you are!

During the month of April, sign up to be a Close to My Heart Consultant for only $75, Receive Brand new papers and products  (shown below) AND  receive a $50 Product Certificate to order what YOU want!  That's a $214 value for only $75!

Notice the Consultant bundle below includes a customer favorite - our medium organizer!

Also, only in April can you earn a FREE CTMH Cricut Cartridge set or  $100 in Select Product Credit!

Look at these wonderful Cricut Cartridges and remember each one has over 700 unique images! WOW!!!!

       
                                        Artbooking                                             Art Philosophy
        
                                        Artfully Sent                                         Artiste



 and our newest collection - Artistry

How do you get a Cricut Collection or $100 in Product you ask?  

Show your current catalog to your friends, tell them all about the fabulous products that we have and sadly the ones about to retire on April 30th like the Charlotte, Penelope and Regatta papers and kits and they will want to order them before they are gone! Also, there is new product coming May 1st - that I KNOW you and your friends will get super excited about (and only you as a consultant can pre-order now). With new products coming and older papers retiring, you will have no problem reaching your sales goal of $350 in your first month as a consultant. When you reach that goal in your first 30 days you will get to choose any Cricut Collection or $100 certificate for select products for FREE!!! PLUS, with those sales you will receive $77 in commissions which pays for your consultant kit and you will receive these 3 cute stamps for FREE (valued at $54)!3 free stamps with STTP

This is only the beginning of all the rewards you receive from being a Close to My Heart consultant. Won't you join me!?! If I can do this with homeschooling 4 kids, teaching at 2 homeschool tutorials, building a house and teaching at our church then YOU CAN DO THIS & YOU SHOULD!

Sign up on my website now as this special will only last until April 30th and why wait!?!  Still have a few questions, e-mail today. I am happy to help you start this wonderful journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.