Background

Friday, April 29, 2016

National Scrapbooking Day is coming time - let's have some "Happy Times"

National Scrapbooking Day is always a fun day to celebrate my favorite hobby. Close to My Heart gives us great, specialized papers and layouts to help us celebrate the day.  This year, National Scrapbooking Day falls on Saturday, May 7th so let's celebrate together.

Beginning at 9am at my home, we will create these three layouts below:



Aren't they gorgeous!!!  The pictures (taken in the kitchen on my retreat) don't do it justice but trust me - BeYOUti-ful!!!!

Workshop Options include:

Basic: Includes Paper Pack, NEW Gold Watercolor PML cards, Gold Shimmer Trim, Pink Gems and other embellishments and papers to complete the layouts as shown.  $45

Best:  All items included in the Basic Kit PLUS the Happy Times coordinating Stamp Set. $65

Can't make the workshop?  Order the kit, with papers, pre-cut for you,  to receive at our next workshop or crop.  ALSO, During May, purchase $60 from my website and receive this exclusive paper pack FREE.  This paper is only available during May.

Sign up with the link to the left.  YOU MUST RSVP BY TUESDAY, MAY 3RD AND PRAY EVERYTHING COMES IN ON TIME. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.