Background

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Making it Magical

Hello from Orlando Florida!  I am hear enjoying the beautiful sunshine and getting ready for Close to My Heart's Annual Convention.  Life has been pretty stressful lately so I am so excited to be here and enjoy a little down time.

However, I wanted to show off the new Magical Workshop layouts.  If you haven't seen this paper yet, you are going to LOVE it!  It is such a FUN paper pack and extremely versatile.

Here's a layout with could be used for any occasions that brought BIG smiles!  Aren't all the little cameras soooo cute!?!


This 2nd layout is a fun layout that could be used for truly anything but with 4 kids, I am always behind on birthday layouts.  These pictures were taken in 2005!!!!  See it doesn't matter if you are behind it just means you have more options to choose from when you scrapbooking :)

The stamped titles I used are from several different stamp sets. Can you figure out which ones? Hint: I hope you've been reading my newsletters for one of them. Tell me which stamp sets I got these titles from on my Facebook Group page and win a free gift!  :)

This last layout is the one we all think of when we think of Magical - Disney of course, right?!?  Again, these pictures are from 2009 but for some reason scrapbooking my Disney pictures intimidates me.  I think it is the shear number of pictures we take at Disney. I hate not to tell the whole story!  This paper is perfect for Disney.  I'm sure you will be see several more layouts I create to finish my Disney trips.

My workshop date for Magical has passed but you can still purchase these layouts.  Just click the link on the right.  I am happy to ship this kit to you for only $6 more or if you are local, I would be happy to meet up with you or save it for our next crop.

Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.