Background

Monday, November 28, 2016

Cyber Sale: Cricut Craze!!!


Oh my GOODNESS!!! Close to My Heart is having an amazing deal today and today only where you can get 30% off any Cricut Cartridge (City Sidewalk not included) with any $30 full retail priced purchase on my website!!!  WOW!!! That is an amazing deal!

Not only do you get the Cricut cartridge but you get the Cricut PACKAGE!  Yep, each cricut cartridge comes with lots of extras like cardstock and coordinating stamp sets that match several of the 700 images on each Cricut cartridge.

As an added bonus, everyone who purchases a Cricut pacakge on my website today will will receive one BRAND NEW, REDESIGNED AND LARGER INK PAD from me FREE!!!

Don't wait - order your supplies and cricut packages on my website now because this deal is only good for today and while supplies last!



Happy Scrappin'!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.