Background

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Happy, Happy Christmas!

I can't believe how long it has been since I have blogged - I am so sorry. Soooo much has been going on, personal and business related that my life has been upside down and inside out.  Over the next few posts I will share some of the happenings but first I want to show you one of this months specials. 

I am loving our new Happy, Happy Christmas Workshop kit that gives you 5 layouts, a Red Album and supplies to decorate up 2 home decor items you can keep or give away for beautiful gifts.  

Take a look at the layouts!
Aren't they gorgeous!  The sparkly red and silver accents don't show through the picture very well but they light up the layouts!  Gor-ge-ous!!!  

You can home accents are super cute and super easy to put together. Just purchase the added frames and accents add the remaining embellishments and papers and create this:


See all the details on my website.  You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.