Background

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

It's Here, It's Here, It's Here!!!


August is one of my favorite times of year!  Not only is it me and my husbands birthday month but it's back to school and most importantly the unveiling of the Close to My Heart Annual Catalog. 

 This year not only does it the catalog have all new colors,


a new color of the year - Bashful,

 2-sided, 2 color cardstock (yep!  One side is the color and the other side is a lighter shade)


but it also includes a new Make it From Your Heart design book,


 3 NEW Cricut cartridges - yep! 3 Cartridges and soooo much more!
You are Here



Hello USA

Hello Canada


And soooo much more!!! I can't wait for you to see this book. Contact me today to get your contact or shop my website.  Earn FREE product by hosting your own online catalog party. Contact me to get more details.   

And be on the look out for big sales this month on last year's products every week this month. August is an Awesome month!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.