Background

Friday, November 17, 2017

Having Fun with Fundamentals


Have you played with the new Fundamentals papers, complements or ribbons yet?  Last year I did a school album using the Enchantment Fundamentals line and loved how these papers and embellishments worked so well to get my album done.  Then, guess what!?!  Close to My Heart went and changed the paper patterns - what?!?!?!?  Actually, I love them even more now.  Now I have all new designs to play with which give me even more ideas and layouts I can create. 


Only $22.71 for all of this!!!

The Basics line is AMAZING!!!  There is so much you can do with these papers.  They are the base and then add your favorite color to make a birthday layout or maybe even a Christmas layout.  And boy do they look great with our new Bashful papers.

Here is the new redesigned Enchantment Fundamental line. The bold colors of this line are great for anything fall or winter, parties, school and of course sports.  So many options...

The Adventure Fundamental line makes me think of vacation.  Look at that blue ombre paper - don't you think of the beach as soon as you see it!?!  This paper would be great with our new Cricut Cartridge You are Here.   Now I'm only showing you the papers because the bundle packs have already sold out but you can still get the papers and ribbons at a 30% discount!  That is a great deal!

Finally, here is our Whimsy Fundamental papers.  It too has had the bundles sell out already but the ribbons and papers are still available at an amazing discount! 

Stock up on your fundamental papers now.  I know these will become your go-to paper source to stretch out your My Reflection Paper Packs when you are trying to stretch the papers out to create more layouts and cards.

I want to leave you with a view of how these papers can be used. Here is one of the layouts we created at Album Retreat last month.

I love, love, love this layout. It was super easy to create and uses both the Basic Fundamentals and the Whimsy Fundamental papers as well as our color the year - Bashful. The square on the bottom right corner is for me to do my journaling in but I also made it into a little flip flap so I could add even more pictures.   The layout tells the story of what makes me happy and brings me joy. Beyond my faith and family, Close to My Heart is at the top of the list. I love my CTMH family and all that I have been able to do and accomplish with them and you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.